Sunday, October 17, 2010

My paper is in!

I finally handed in my paper to presbytery (regional church body) tonight. It was due on Wednesday. I have just been sooooooooooooooooooooo busy lately and tomorrow I will lead my second memorial service within a week. Last week it was for a friend's brother who died suddenly (just 28 years old) and tomorrow it will be for an 85 year old retired police officer. It's going to be a big service. Anyways, back to the paper. It's about 15 pages long and it is a detailed portfolio of all the work, classes, education and accomplishments I have done over the last sixteen years. A committee will review it and then interview me next Monday. Fingers crossed all will be well and I will be recommended for Recognized Designated Lay Ministry. Right now, I am in the unrecognized category. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment