
I have a pile of gardening books stacking up on my coffee table just waiting for a block of time where I can draw out my garden plan for 2011. I need to start planting seedlings within the next week or so as I am already behind. The first seeds should have gone in about two weeks ago. This year I am blessed to have three gardening spaces; balcony, community plot and garden patch. My balcony will primarily be for berries, herbs and salad greens. Corn, beets, broccoli, onions, tomatoes and cucumbers will be in the community plot and carrots, peas and some more herbs will be planted in the garden patch. If all goes well I will be supplied all summer long with delicious fruit and veggies. This year I also hope to plant a bunch of flowers including my favourite Black Eyed Susans.
You are a girl after my own heart! I am also getting ready to plan out my garden. I can't wait for warmer weather!!!
ReplyDelete