Monday, October 26, 2009

Adoption Update

I don't think I've posted an update on my adoption recently. Yesterday marked 27 months, waiting for a child. It's ridiculous really, being that thousands of children in this province are waiting for homes and this process is taking as long as an international adoption would. However I won't complain because I really believe my time is coming.

Last year I was praying for CHANGE in my life and God has answered my prayers in many ways. I have a wonderful new job with more hours and more pay. I have a new mortgage and on November 21 I will have a new home and in December I will be assigned a new adoption worker. This can only mean that a child (or children) must be coming my way.

I am getting a new worker because I am moving from one region to another and it is a requirement to change but I think it will be a blessing in itself. My current worker really hasn't done much and I am not convinced that she supports single parent adoption. Hopefully my new one will be great. It will give the opportunity to start fresh and from a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment