Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aloha!

I just returned home from a wonderful trip to Hawaii. A great time of rest and renewal with my Dad. It was a great trip to catch up on some much needed sleep and just escape the busy world for a few days. The weather was pretty good too, in the eighties! I read one book and a ton of magazines, I walked lots (2 hours each day) and I spent as much time possible with my Dad as I hadn't seen him in ten months. We had a great time together. On my final day we went to Pearl Harbour and watched the USS Missouri be relocated from dry dock to Battleship Row. It has just undergone four months of renovations. It was incredible and for those of you on Facebook I have posted photos so check them out. Aloha & Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment