Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Editor
I got a fantastically surprising call today from a friend in Toronto. He has been writing blogs for the church for a long time and he has asked me to be a blog selector for a book he is writing. Basically I will be paid (a small fee) to read through 400 blog posts and choose just a few the I feel best represent the church and the Emerging Spirit Campaign (a campaign reaching out to those 30-45 year olds in our churches and communities). I will be one of three reader/selector people from across the country and I will have my name included in the credits of the book. What an amazing opportunity! Maybe this will be the push I need to write my own book; a personal goal that's been on my life list for quite some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Congrats Kerry! That will be exciting...
ReplyDelete