I am so many exciting things happening these days that sometimes it is hard to sleep! Firstly, I am three months into my new job and I love it!! I feel right at home and I am enjoying all the new energy, ideas, meeting many new people and working in team ministry. It's great!
Tomorrow I am listing my house on the market. The last week has been spent staging/de-cluttering and cleaning. The photographer comes tomorrow and then the first open houses will be this weekend. Here's hoping for some wonderful person to come along and put an offer out there!!
Sunday will be my covenanting service which for those you not familiar is like an installation worship service between the new congregation, the new presbytery (region) and I. There will be three choirs singing, a great reflection by a good friend and colleague and following worship there will be a potluck dinner. I love community dinners! Adding to the excitement, three cousins from Washington will be driving up for the day which is a big deal because my parents aren't able to attend.
Today I look forward to hanging out with a couple of friends. We are going to check out Main Street in Vancouver.
No comments:
Post a Comment