Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Ferry Adventure

Today is the final day of Kid's Camp and then I am off for a three hour ferry adventure but I will be home tonight. I'm not going anywhere to stay. How does that work you think? Well my friend's child needs to get home from Victoria and can't be on the ferry without an adult so I volunteered to take the ferry over at 4pm today, meet up with the child at 545pm and take the 6pm ferry back. Sounds like a pretty great opportunity to have a couple of hours to find a sunny spot on the boat and dig into a new book. We'll have dinner on the way back and my friend will meet us on the other side with treats in hand. A Friday Ferry Adventure to kick off the Labour Day long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment