Monday, November 16, 2009

Goodbye Mowat!

I will move away from Mowat Street on Saturday. It's been an interesting three years in a 920 square foot, corner condo in the city of New Westminster. As I reflect back I consider mowat time to be my healing years mixed in with an apartment community consisting of loud, crazy neighbours, the constant smell of pot in the air, a crazy strata (management) company, and a toddler constantly running upstairs above my head. It's amazing how healing comes out of that.

I've never grown to like this city. There just isn't a sense of community even after my many efforts to connect.

But it's true. I was burning mad-at-life three years ago and now I feel like a new person full of life giving work, life giving friendships and so much energy for the future!

Saturday couldn't come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment