It's December! Can you believe it? Fear not, faithful blog readers, I haven't forgotten you! Life has been a zoo over the last few weeks. Here are some of the things I've been up too....
*Moving! I moved into my wonderful and exciting new townhouse on November 21. The actual moving day went pretty well with only a couple of mini-adventures in the day. Since then I've worked full time and unpacked a little. Oh and I started removing the crazy wallpaper!!
* Dream Auction '09. I attended a poverty awareness and fundraising luncheon last weekend raising thousands of dollars for poverty initiatives in the city. All the proceeds go towards associations that work with children. One of the items I purchased was a basket of locally grown herbs and locally made vinegars from the Terra Nova Sharing Farm. What an amazing find!
* The Season of Advent arrived with a great feast on Sunday night and a celebration of "Hope". This included a congregational dinner and evening program. Today I started my Fair Trade Advent Calendar.
Now its time to switch gears and get ready for a four-day convention on youth ministry. It starts on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment